Sunday, February 25, 2018

Just a few photos...

until i load a few more on.

A house near Shenton in Leicestershire. I used a special programme to get the clouds to look llike that.
The programme cost £50 but i had to have it. I didn’t stay too long in case they saw me, thought i was casing the joint and called the pigs on me.

My son, Jon. I used a special programme to make it look as though there was three of him. Just one was bad enough.

My broher saw the picture of Jon and wanted something for himself..

My nieces’ wedding.

Daz, my mate, in action during a match. There was a player behind him, but i made him disappear. Just like magic.

14 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the house and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without this programme that I used, the sky would have been lifeless and grey. I can’t take any credit. But, thanks for that.

      Delete
  2. I see you're having fun with this new programme. Great photos and your son is very handsome.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blimey Julia, his head is big enough as it is.

      Delete
    2. Haha, you don't have to tell him.

      Delete
  3. Such terrific shots! Those dramatic clouds are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. Your photos are much better.

      Delete
  4. These are wonderful - clearly you have a good eye! (and are clever with the altering)

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...